We have special offer on #medicocannabis #cbdoil
Best oil from real cannabis full spectrum for :
Medical cannabis, also known as medico cannabis works by interacting with the endocannabinoid system in the human body. This system consists of receptors (CB1 and CB2) and endocannabinoids produced by the body. When medical cannabis is consumed, its active compounds, primarily THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol), can mimic or enhance the effects of the body's own endocannabinoids.
Here's a simplified explanation of how it works:
1. **Activation of Receptors:** THC primarily binds to CB1 receptors found in the brain and central nervous system, while CBD has a more complex interaction with both CB1 and CB2 receptors throughout the body.
2. **Effects on the Nervous System:** This interaction can lead to various effects, such as pain relief, relaxation, and changes in perception and mood. THC is responsible for the psychoactive effects, while CBD is non-psychoactive and is known for its potential therapeutic benefits.
3. **Pain Management:** Medico cannabis is often used for pain management, as it can reduce pain perception by affecting pain pathways in the brain and spinal cord.
4. **Anti-Inflammatory Properties:** CBD, in particular, has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to treat conditions where inflammation plays a role, such as arthritis.
5. **Nausea and Appetite Stimulation:** Medico cannabis is also used to combat nausea, particularly in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. It can also stimulate appetite, which can be helpful for individuals with conditions like HIV/AIDS.
6. **Epilepsy and Seizures:** CBD has been studied for its potential in reducing the frequency and severity of seizures in certain forms of epilepsy.